…Dimensions and Implications of Eastern Partnership Policy: Introduction
2. The Eastern Partnership Programme: Is Pragmatic Regional Functionalism Working for a Contemporary Political Empire?
…The ‘Strong State’ Paradigm: Good Government and the State in Central and Eastern Europe – Why Do We Need a Stronger State?
Gábor G. Fodor
12. The European Centre-Right and European Integration: The Formative Years
Table of contents
Part I. Europeanization: Analytical Framework
2. A Sociological Institutionalist Approach to Europeanization
Part II. The Case Studies
3. The European Security and Defence Policy
4. Justice and Home Affairs Post-September…
…Questioning the Social Efficiency of Computerization in an Enlarged Europe: The Lithuanian Case
Kristina Levisauskaite, Violeta Pukeliene, Jone Kalendiene
9. Bulgarian Social Partners and the Information Society: A Cursory Acquaintance
…Fundamental Rights in Central and Eastern Europe: A Basic Analysis
17. Protection of Fundamental Rights afforded by the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg
18. The legal relationship…
Table of contents
Joan DeBardeleben, Crina Viju
Part I. The Economic Crisis in the European Union
2. Macroeconomic Impacts of the 2008–09 Crisis in Europe
3. EU Institutions Face the Great Recession: How Has the Machinery Worked?
4. Fiscal Crises in the…
…Europe’s Next Avoidable War: The Peace Rationale
15. Conflict and Security in Nagorno-Karabakh: What Contribution from the EU?
16. Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: The Golden Apple of Discord or a Toy That Two Have Failed to Share
…Temporary Labour Migration from Eastern Europe: The Role of Human Capital Investment and Migration Agencies
Alexander M. Danzer, Barbara Dietz
7. Measuring Return Migration: The Example of Eastern…
…Terzis' European Media Governance addresses all aspects of media governance in Europe, reflecting contemporary developments in both the countries analysed and their media, creating a comprehensive and reliable source.
Dr. Georgios Terzis is Associate Professor at…
…Western Europe – Issues of Plurality in Pedagogy and Society
7. Pluralism of Religions or Pluralism based on Neutrality?
8. Teaching and Learning about Religion between Religious Plurality and Secularism
Henning Schluß, Christine…