Table of contents
2. Die Achillesferse des Künstlers
3. Die dritte Person
4. Der persönliche Modus Vivendi
5. „The Artists’ Way of Life“
…The author is a well-known Finnish textile artist who has taught several generations of Finnish professionals.
Table of contents
1. Artist-Engineers’ Apprenticeship and Galileo
2. Instruments and Machines
3. Galileo’s Private Course on Fortifications
4. The Knowledge of the Venetian Arsenal
5. Pneumatics, the Thermoscope and…
…The Destruction of the Artist: Hour of the Wolf
Discover the artist within and create beautiful stained glass
Beautiful stained glass isn't reserved solely for church windows-it can be used to create intricate patterns in home windows, decorate cabinet doors, patio doors, ceilings, skylights, mirrors, lighting fixtures, garden decorations,…
…Plus, you'll learn how to source inexpensive materialsas well as found objects around your hometo make everything from handmade journals and artist trading cards to decorative boxes, jewelry, and wall art.
Concise two-page lessons show you all the…
…So get folding, and show off your creations in style!
Discover How To:
* Get prepared to start folding
* Understand the international language of origami
* Fold all the basic bases
* Source your paper
* Design creations and draw your own diagrams
About the author
…They are irreplaceable for the coloring of construction materials - their applications range from concrete to artist's colors, from industrial paints to toners in photocopiers, from coloring in foodstuffs to raw materials for catalysts.
This book offers everything…
… It is also a valuable reference for students of color and imaging science, as well as photographers, graphic designers and artists.
…What Designers Can Learn From Leonardo, an Ingenious Artist, Scientist and Engineer
20. “Design … but of What”?
21. Transferring Design Methods into Practice
22. Towards a Taxonomy of Design Research…