This third volume in the series of hot topics from inorganic chemistry covers all recent developments in the field of metal clusters, with some 20 contributions providing an in-depth view. The result is a unique perspective, illustrating all facets of this interdisciplinary area:
- Inter-electron Repulsion and Irregularities in the Chemistry of Transition Series
- Stereochemical Activity of Lone Pairs in Heavier Main Group Element Compounds
- How Close to Close Packing?
- Forty-Five Years of Praseodymium Diiodide
- Centered Zirconium Clusters
- Titanium Niobium Oxychlorides
- Trinuclear Molybdenum and Tungsten Cluster Chalcogenides
- Current State of (B,C,N)-Compounds of Calcium and Lanthanum
- Ternary Phases of Lithium with Main-Group and Late-Transition Metals
- Polar Intermetallics and Zintl Phases along the Zintl Border
- Rare Earth Zintl Phases
- Structure-Property Relationships in Intermetallics
- Ternary and Quaternary Niobium Arsenide Zintl Phases
- The Building Block Approach to Understanding Main-Group-Metal Complex Structures
- Cation-Deficient Quaternary Thiospinels
- A New Class of Hybrid Materials via Salt Inclusion Synthesis
- Layered Perrhenate and Vanadate Hybrid Solids
- Hydrogen Bonding in Metal Halides
- Syntheses and Catalytic Properties of Titanium Nitride Nanoparticles
- Solventless Thermolysis
- New Potential Scintillation Materials in Borophosphate Systems.
With its didactical emphasis, this volume addresses a wide readership, such that both students and specialists will profit from the expert contributions.
Nyckelord: SCIENCE / Chemistry / Inorganic SCI013030