1. Introduction: The Changing Patterns of FDI
2. Post-crisis Crossroads for FDI in CEE
3. Czech FDI Performance: Between Global Value Chains and Domestic Reforms
Tereza De Castro, Pavel Hnát
4. Foreign Direct Investment in Slovakia: The Tatra Tiger Gone Tame?
Martin Grančay, Nóra Grančay
5. Latecomers May Be Admitted: Foreign Direct Investment Between the CEE Countries
6. Upgrading and Value Capture in Global Value Chains in Hungary: More Complex than What the Smile Curve Suggests
7. Inequalities of Accumulation: The Case of Central and Eastern Europe
8. Multinational Banks: Protective Factors of Financial Stability in Central and Eastern Europe?
9. Investment Promotion in the Visegrad Countries: A Comparative Analysis
Ágnes Tőrös, Ádám Mészáros, Ákos Dani
10. Competitiveness and Investment Promotion in Bulgaria and Romania
Sorin Gabriel Anton
11. Conclusions: Prospects for FDI-Led Development in a Post-crisis World