Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Goa & Mumbai is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Laze in your beachfront hammock in-between yoga sessions at Palolem Beach, poke about in boutiques and book shops in Panaji, and explore extravagant Victorian architecture in Mumbai – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Goa and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Goa & Mumbai:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers Mumbai (Bombay), Panaji & Central Goa, North Goa, South Goa and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Goa & Mumbai is our most comprehensive guide to Goa & Mumbai, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s India for an-depth guide to the country.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Nyckelord: goa travel, mumbai travel, goa travel guide, mumbai travel guide, goa travel guidebook, mumbai travel guidebook, india travel, india travel guide, india travel guidebook, india, india guide, india guidebook, bombay, panaji, ponda, anjuna