Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Brazil is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Party at Carnaval in Rio, come face to face with monkeys and other creatures in the Amazon, and snorkel the natural aquariums of Bonito - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Brazil and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Brazil:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers The Amazon, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Salvador, Bahia, Pernambuco, Paraiba, Rio Grande de Norte, Parana, Ceara, Piaui, Maranhao, Santa Catarina, Mato Grosso and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Brazil is our most comprehensive guide to Brazil, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Rio de Janeiro for an in-depth look at all the city has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Nyckelord: book, guidebook, cancun, santiago, information, holguin, spanish, rio de janeiro, tourism, portuguese, highlights, tourist, attraction, recommendations, tours, itineraries, info, san paulo, amazon, carnaval, basin, iguacu falls, salv
- Balkovich, Robert
- Clark, Gregor
- Egerton, Alex
- Ham, Anthony
- Kaminski, Anna
- Louis, Regis St
- Planet, Lonely
- Raub, Kevin
- Symington, Andy
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Travel Guide
- Geografi, Resehandböcker
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Tryckt ISBN