Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Alaska is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wonder at epic glaciers, spot bears the size of bison, or catch the midnight sun in the Arctic Circle all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Alaska and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Alaska Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, wildlife, Alaska Natives, Alaska Natives' art, Alaska Natives' culture, landscapes, literature, politics, economy, environmental issues, exploration, regional identity, lifestyle, sports, cinema, music, tv, arts, crafts, climate
- Free, convenient pull-outAlaska map (included in print version), plus over 60 color maps
- Covers Juneau, the Southeast, Anchorage, Prince William Sound, Kenai Peninsula, Denali, the Interior, Kodiak, Katmai, Southwest Alaska, The Bush and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Alaska, our most comprehensive guide to Alaska, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet USA guide
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Nyckelord: alaska cruises, alaska vacation, best alaska cruises, alaska tours, alaska trips, things to do in alaska, best time to visit alaska, alaska vacation packages, alaska cruise deals, alaska travel, alaskan cruise prices, visit alaska, alaska cruise tours, cruise lines to alaska, best places to visit in alaska, alaska excursions, what to do in alaska, alaska cruise excursions, alaska adventures, places to visit in alaska, alaska land tours, hiking in alaska, alaska attractions