Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Mallorca is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a scenic drive on the sinuous road to Sa Calobra, visit the isolated Platja des Coll Baix, or gaze in wonder at the Palma Catedral; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mallorca and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Mallorca Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, landscapes, wildlife, architecture, arts, crafts, cuisine.
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Palma, Valldemossa, Deia, Soller, Fornalutx, Biniaraix, Pollenca, Alcudia, Inca, Arta, Cala Ratjada, Platja des Coll Baix, Cap de Formentor, Illa de Cabrera and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Mallorca, our most comprehensive guide to Mallorca, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.