Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the waterfront in Halifax, gorge on lobster at a local town hall and relive your childhood in the home of Anne of Green Gables; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - art, history, maritime music, art, local cuisine, landscape, wildlife
- Over 15 maps
- Covers Halifax, Fredericton, Charlottetown, St John, Sunrise Trail, Fundy Isles, Newfoundland, Labrador and more.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, our most comprehensive guide to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Canada guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Nyckelord: nova scotia; new brunswick; prince edward island; canada; anne of green gabes; guidebook; guide books; trip planner; best trips; travel trips; trip book; lonely planet best trips; romantic getaways;travelling book; travel advice; travel guides; adventure travel; travel and tourism; travel tips; travel guide books; travel planners; travel essentials; places to travel; books travel; book travel; travel planning; planning a trip; vacation ideas; best vacation; travel ideas; world?s best travel experiences; touring plans; tourist attractions; tour books; tours; tourist guide; tourist guide book; world best travel experiences;destinations; travel destinations; top travel destinations; dream destinations; great escapes; best escape; perfect escape; best ever travel tips; best travel tips; places to visit; places to visit before you die; cultural tourism;