Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Madeira is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire Se cathedral, wander awe-struck through Quinta das Cruzes Museum and Museu de Arte Sacra and hike the Levada paths; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Madeira and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Madeira:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Madeira map (included in print version), plus 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers West Funchal, East Funchal, North Coast, East Madeira, West Madeira Mountains of the Interior and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Madeira, a colorful, easy-to-use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Madeira's neighbourhoods? Check out our Lonely Planet Portugal guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Nyckelord: Madiera travel, Madeira travel guide, Madeira travel guidebook, Madiera, Madiera guide, Madiera guidebook, Lisbon travel, Lisbon travel guide, Lisbon travel guidebook, Lisbon, Lisbon guide, Lisbon guidebook, Portugal travel, Portugal travel guide, Portugal travel guidebook, Portugal, Portugal guide, Portugal guidebook, Castelo de Sao Jorge, Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Oceanario, Praca do Comercio, Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, Jeronimos Monastery, Rua Augusta Arch, Palace of the Marquises of Fronteira, Levada paths, Porto Santo, Monte, Pico do Arieiro, Cabo Girqo