Archaeological Theory, 2nd Edition
is the most current and comprehensive introduction to the field available. Thoroughly revised and updated, this engaging text offers students an ideal entry point to the major concepts and ongoing debates in archaeological research.
- New edition of a popular introductory text that explores the increasing diversity of approaches to archaeological theory
- Features more extended coverage of 'traditional' or culture-historical archaeology
- Examines theory across the English-speaking world and beyond
- Offers greatly expanded coverage of evolutionary theory, divided into sociocultural and Darwinist approaches
- Includes an expanded glossary, bibliography, and useful suggestions for further readings
Nyckelord: Archaeological Methods & Theory, archaeological theory, archaeology, prehistory, cultural evolution, anthropology, material culture