Orthodontics: Principles and Practice is written by a range of international specialists in the field. It is an essential guide to the subject for dentists seeking to improve their knowledge of orthodontics, as well as dentistry students and trainee orthodontists.
• Covers the full process of orthodontic treatment from initial patient assessment to post-treatment stability
• Provides up to date, evidence based and clinically relevant information
• Presented in a clear practical format for use as a clinical manual
• Written by international orthodontic specialists
• Highly illustrated in full colour throughout