The third edition of Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
presents a thorough updating and enhancement of the classic text that introduced the rapidly expanding field of developmental cognitive neuroscience.
- Includes the addition of two new chapters that provide further introductory material on new methodologies and the application of genetic methods in cognitive development
- Includes several key discussion points at the end of each chapter
- Features a greater focus on mid-childhood and adolescence, to complement the previous edition?s emphasis on early childhood
- Brings the science closer to real-world applications via a greater focus on fieldwork
- Includes a greater emphasis on structural and functional brain imaging
Nyckelord: cognitive neuropsychology, brain biology, cerebral function, frontal lobe