“… provides a valuable guide to statistics in clear language, which makes it invaluable for pre-health and biology undergraduate students. Summing Up: Highly recommended” –CHOICE
Written in a lively and engaging style, this textbook makes basic statistical methods and applications accessible to undergraduate biology and environmental science students.
- A lively and engaging textbook that makes basic statistical methods and applications accessible to undergraduate biology and environmental science students
- Based on a course created by an internationally renowned professor with over 30 years teaching experience
- Straight forward, jargon-free language demystifies statistical formulas for the average student
- Includes additional activities that can be tackled with a basic pocket calculator at the end of each chapter
- Features simple illustrations and useful case studies to help illustrate key concepts