- Makes abundant use of charts, diagrams and figures.
- Assumes no prior knowledge of statistics.
- Invaluable to all psychology students needing a firm grasp of the basics, but tackling of some of the topic’s more complex, controversial issues will also fire the imagination of more ambitious students.
- Covers different aspects of experimental design, including dependent versus independent variables, levels of treatment, experimental control, random versus systematic errors, and within versus between subjects design.
- Provides detailed instructions on how to perform statistical tests with SPSS.
Downloadable instructor resources to supplement and support your lectures can be found at www.blackwellpublishing.com/sani and include sample chapters, test questions, SPSS data sets, and figures and tables from the book.
Nyckelord: PSYCHOLOGY / Statistics PSY032000