- Addresses the fundamental questions that many of us ask about life and death.
- Written in an engaging and straightforward style, ideal for those with no formal background in philosophy.
- Focuses on commonly pondered issues, such as: Is life sacred? Is it bad to die? Is there life after death? Does life have meaning? And which life is best?
- Encourages readers to think about and respond to the human condition.
- Features case studies, thought-experiments, and references to literature, film, music, religion and myth.
Nyckelord: PHILOSOPHY / General PHI000000