Oil and Gas Exploration: Methods and Applicationpresents a summary of new results related to oil and gas prospecting that are useful for theoreticians and practical professionals. The study of oil and gas complexes and intrusions occurring in sedimentary basins is crucial for identifying the location of oil and gas fields and for making accurate predictions on oil findings.
Volume highlights include:
- Advanced geophysical techniques for achieving hydrocarbon exploration efficiency from beneath the Earth
- Discussion of theoretical and practical approaches in solving problems related to exploring and mining new oil and gas deposits
- New geological concepts for predicting potential hydrocarbon targets
- Novel methods of control of the outworking of these deposits using different geophysical methods, significant for optimization of mining hydrocarbon and carbonate deposits
- Estimation of the degree of outworking of oil and gas deposits, to facilitate the use of space-time monitoring of different kinds of fields
- Analysis of exploration data by an efficient processing system, based on strong methods proven mathematically
Oil and Gas Exploration is a valuable resource for exploration geophysicists, petroleum engineers, geoengineers, petrologists, mining engineers, and economic geologists, who will gain insights into exploring new methods involved in finding natural resources from our Earth.
Nyckelord: Geology & Geophysics