Take your Android programming skills to the next level by unleashing the potential of Android Studio
Expert Android Studiobridges the gap between your Android programing skills with the provided tools including Android Studio, NDK, Gradle and Plugins for IntelliJ Idea Platform. Packed with best practices and advanced tips and techniques on Android tools, development cycle, continuos integration, release management, testing, and performance, this book offers professional guidance to experienced developers who want to push the boundaries of the Android platform with the developer tools. You'll discover how to use the tools and techniques to unleash your true potential as a developer.
- Discover the basics of working in Android Studio and Gradle, as well as the application architecture of the latest Android platform
- Understand Native Development Kit and its integration with Android Studio
- Complete your development lifecycle with automated tests, dependency management,continuosintegration and release management
- Writing your own Gradle plugins to customize build cycle
- Writing your own plugins for Android Studio to help your development tasks.
Expert Android Studiois a tool for expert and experienced developers who want to learn how to make use of the tools while creating Android applications for use on mobile devices.
Nyckelord: Expert Android Programming; Erik Hellman; application development; application programming; application development for Android; application programming for Android; how to program an app for Android; how to develop an app for Android; mobile app development; mobile app programming; smartphone app development; smartphone app programming; tablet app development; tablet app programming; how to create mobile apps