This Autodesk Official Press book employs concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects to help you master both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. This detailed guide works well as both a tutorial and stand-alone reference, and is the perfect resource regardless of your level of expertise.
- Part I introduces the basics of the interface and drafting tools
- Part II moves into such intermediate skills as effectively using hatches, fields, and tables
- Part III details such advanced skills as attributes, dynamic blocks, drawing curves and solid fills
- Part IV explores 3D modeling and imaging
- Part V discusses customization and integration
The supporting website includes all the project files necessary for the tutorials as well as video tutorials and other bonus content.
Nyckelord: George Omura; Brian C. Benton; Mastering AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT; Autodesk Official Press; 2D; 3D technical drawing; 3D; 3D modeling; hatches; tables; attributes; dynamic blocks; solid fills; AutoCAD; AutoCAD LT; Autodesk; Mastering AutoCAD; video tutorials; architects; drafters; engineers; architecture; drafting; drawing curves; fields; AutoCAD interface; AutoCAD instructional guide; AutoCAD series; AutoCAD projects; AutoCAD tutorial; AutoCAD certification