- Defines and describes exemplar research methods
- Provides the case for their importance in revealing aspects of human functioning and its development, which are often neglected within traditional, mainstream psychology and allied disciplines
- Gives a glimpse into the growing depth and breadth of exemplar research within and beyond the moral domain
- Delivers insight into some of the complex contextual issues that emerge when studying human phenomena from this methodological perspective
- Provides critical commentary to help the reader determine the full value and limits of this research approach.
This is the 142nd volume in this series. Its mision is to provide scientific and scholarly presentations on cutting edge issues and concepts in child and adolescent development. Each volume focuses on a specific new direction or research topic and is edited by experts in that field.
Nyckelord: Youth Development (K-12)