The Philosophy of Action: An Anthology is an authoritative collection of key work by top scholars, arranged thematically and accompanied by expert introductions written by the editors. This unique collection brings together a selection of the most influential essays from the 1960s to the present day.
- An invaluable collection that brings together a selection of the most important classic and contemporary articles in philosophy of action, from the 1960’s to the present day
- No other broad-ranging and detailed coverage of this kind currently exists in the field
- Each themed section opens with a synoptic introduction and includes a comprehensive further reading list to guide students
- Includes sections on action and agency, willing and trying, intention and intentional action, acting for a reason, the explanation of action, and free agency and responsibility
- Written and organised in a style that allows it to be used as a primary teaching resource in its own right
Nyckelord: philosophy; best; action; conspectus; selection; articles; excellent; topic; reader deftly; concise; introductions; college; uk; reader; anthology; best previously; last; publishedpapers; offers; thirtyseven; overlap; minimal, Epistemology, Epistemology