A thoroughly revised and expanded update to the book that critics are calling the first true investing book for the "new normal"
You entrusted your financial security to the “experts,” and now you’re wondering what it’ll take to recover from the economic crisis and get back on your feet. In this updated and expanded edition of his critically-acclaimed guide to staying rich in good times and bad, financial planner and investment strategist Jason Vanclef delivers more straight answers and solid solutions—and he takes a well-earned poke or two at Wall Street in the process. According to Vanclef, True Asset Class Diversification is the best way to build the solid financial foundation you need for a secure future. And he puts his money where his mouth is with a comprehensive, easy-to-understand and use plan for maximizing your investments—not just cutting your losses.
- Learn the unvarnished truth about "tried and true" Wall Street practices and why stocks and bonds are not the answer—and which investment vehicles are
- Find out how to diversify into oil/gas, equipment, ,notes, real estate, bullion and rare coins the way the super-rich do—information that Wall Street doesn’t want you to have
- Get priceless advice on whether or not to pay off your home or pay cash for a car and how to build your wealth more efficiently
- Discover the pitfalls of insurance and Variable/Fixed/Index Fixed annuities that agents will never tell you about
- Get the lowdown on advanced income tax reduction strategies, discounted Roth IRA conversions, and asset protection techniques that will help protect your hard earned wealth.
Nyckelord: General Finance & Investments, investments, investing, investing strategies, investing guide, alternative investments, portfolio diversification, financial security, build wealth, how to build wealth, financial security, financial management, wealth management, wealth management tips, wealth management strategies, diversification, diversification tactics, diversification strategies, asset class diversification, investing in real estate, investing in bullion and rare coins, annuities, variable annuities, fixed annuities, index fixed annuities