Playing golf is fun—but there's a reason why it's known as the most maddening (if not wondrous) game of all. The intricacies of perfecting your golf swing can "tee off" even the most patient golfer, but that's where this handy little guide comes in.
Improving Your Golf Swing In A Day For Dummies is packed with tips on improving grip and posture, the essentials of a good swing, and the mechanics of putting. Plus, you'll get expert advice and tips for correcting problems with your own form and swing.
- The art of perfecting your golf grip and posture
- The essentials of refining your swing motion
- Adjusting your mechanics for various distances and putting
- Concise coverage of common swing faults and easy fixes
- Online component takes you beyond the book with bonus content and features
Get set to impress your friends with a perfect swing in no time!
Nyckelord: Improving Your Golf Swing In a Day For Dummies, Golf For Dummies, Golf All-In-One For Dummies, improve your golf swing, how to improve your golf swing, golf swing book, golf swing books, improving your golf swing