- understand and distribute your assets
- plan your will and protect it from challenges
- use trusts to safeguard your assets
- minimise the tax liabilities on your future beneficiaries
- plan your personal and financial affairs for retirement.
With helpful case studies that highlight key points in each chapter, You Can't Take it With You makes the estate-planning process easy. This book is your first step to ensuring peace of mind for you and those you leave behind.
Nyckelord: inescapable truth; day; anything; us; lives actively creating; australians; deal; many; great; wealth; death; attention; little; guide; informative; practical; simpsons; cant; planning; use; discover; inside; challenges; points; highlight