Reiki For Dummies is a plain-English Reiki guidebook. Discover what Reiki is, where it came from, and how to:
- Find and get the most from a Reiki treatment
- Use Reiki to boost your physical and emotional health
- Locate a Reiki class and become a Reiki practitioner
Reiki For Dummies is amply illustrated and full of useful information on:
- Reiki symbols (plus nontraditional symbols)
- Reiki hand positions (for giving Reiki to yourself or others)
- Reiki for pets and animals
- Reiki for children and adults
- Reiki and surgery or medicines
- Reiki at birth or end-of-life
- Reiki in the house, in the car, or at work
When you're ready to go further, Reiki For Dummies covers: Western and Japanese Reiki techniques; crystals, long distance Reiki, and setting up a successful Reiki practice.
Reiki For Dummies is for you whether you are just finding out about Reiki or you are a seasoned professional who is looking for a clearly written, up-to-date, inclusive, and comprehensive source of Reiki information.
Nina Paul, PhD (New York, NY), is a Reiki Master who uses Reiki to help herself and others. She has a doctorate in immunology and epidemiology and she believes in a holistic approach to health and wellness . Nina is also the author of the compassionate guide: Living with Hepatitis C For Dummies (0-7645-7620-8).
Nyckelord: SELF-HELP / General SEL000000