- Digital circuits at the gate and flip-flop levels
- Analysis and design of combinational and sequential circuits
- Microcomputer organization, architecture, and programming concepts
- Design of computer instruction sets, CPU, memory, and I/O
- System design features associated with popular microprocessors from Intel and Motorola
- Future plans in microprocessor development
- An instructor's manual, available upon request
Additionally, the accompanying CD-ROM, contains step-by-step procedures for installing and using Altera Quartus II software, MASM 6.11 (8086), and 68asmsim (68000), provides valuable simulation results via screen shots.
Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcomputer Design is an essential reference that will provide you with the fundamental tools you need to design typical digital systems.