In this chaotic age of new technologies, downsizing, and reengineering, managers and executives are relying more and more on the consultant. Hiring the right consultants for your company and making effective use of them is a vital skill, and yet there has been a lack of guidance on this topic-until now.
How to Use a Consultant in Your Company delivers expert advice and practical guidelines on how to successfully create and manage the client/consultant relationship-to your advantage. John McGonagle and Carolyn Vella provide up-to-the-minute information on:
* Defining your consulting needs
* Finding and selecting the right consultants
* Managing the paper trail-corporate policies, contracting issues
* Working with an individual consultant or an entire firm
* Handling disputes, lawsuits, and complaints
* Evaluating consultants
Including forms and other materials for help in developing formal policies, billing procedures, and more that you can adapt to fit your own situation, How to Use a Consultant in Your Company is the one-book-fits-all solution for anyone responsible for getting the most out of their company's consultant.
Nyckelord: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Consulting BUS075000