AutoCAD is the leading drawing software, used by design and drafting professionals to create 2D and 3D technical drawings. This popular reference-tutorial has once again been revised by AutoCAD guru Ellen Finkelstein to provide you with the most up-to-date coverage of both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
You'll begin with a Quick Start tutorial so that even if you're brand new to AutoCAD, you can get started working with it right away. You'll then move on to the basics of creating drawings, using commands, and specifying coordinates. After developing a solid foundation on the essentials of AutoCAD, the book gradually builds upon early chapters as it covers more and more complex topics and techniques.
- Presenting the popular AutoCAD reference-tutorial, once again revised by Ellen Finkelstein a long-time AutoCAD instructor and advocate
- Starts with a tutorial on AutoCAD that covers the basics of creating drawings, using commands, and specifying coordinates
- Builds on early chapters to cover more complex 2D and 3D drawing techniques, including using layers, creating dimensions, 3D coordinates, solids, and rendering
- Discusses advanced topics such as customization of commands and toolbars, and programming AutoCAD using AutoLISP and VBA
- The DVD contains before and after drawings for each tutorial, bonus appendices, and a 30-day trial version of AutoCAD
Packed with essential information on both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, this resource is a must-have if you're eager to get started creating 2D and 3D technical drawings.
Nyckelord: AutoCAD tutorial, AutoCAD reference, AutoCAD coverage, AutoCAD software, AutoCAD drawing software, using AutoCAD, how to use AutoCAD, start to use AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD LT tutorial, AutoCAD LT reference, AutoCAD LT coverage, AutoCAD LT software, AutoCAD LT drawing software, using AutoCAD LT, how to use AutoCAD LT, start to use AutoCAD LT, Ellen Finkelstein, books by Ellen Finkelstein