- The first volume to present an accessible yet challenging overview of the changing geographies of state power under capitalism.
- A unique, interdisciplinary collection of contributions by major theorists and analysts of state spatial restructuring in the current era.
- Investigates some of the new political spaces that are emerging under contemporary conditions of ‘globalization'.
- Explores state restructuring on multiple spatial scales, and from a range of theoretical, methodological and empirical perspectives.
- Covers a range of topical issues in contemporary geographical political economy.
- Contains case study material on Western Europe, North America and East Asia, as well as parts of Africa and South America.
Nyckelord: SOCIAL SCIENCE / Sociology / Urban SOC026030