Drawing on material from the acclaimed Psychiatry 3e, this book features high quality material, selected on a need-to-know basis, with an emphasis on uniformity, evenness, and accessibility, all within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Highly suitable for course development and as augmented reading assignments
- Accessible to readers from junior to senior Residents; a good primer on which to focus initially, with pointers to further reading
- Informed by an integrative perspective and a multi-disciplinary approach
- Features sound clinical advice throughout, illustrated with case vignettes
- The sort of book a trainee can dip into easily to access clear knowledge, when one needs relevant information quickly
Nyckelord: teamwork; requires; care; complex; effective; health problems; mental; multidisciplinary; importance; textbooks; proper; trainees; information; specific; patient; psychiatry; psychiatric; fundamentals; nursing; expertise, Mental Health Nursing, Mental Health, Mental Health Nursing, Mental Health