In this practical, how-to guide, retail expert Rick Segel shares his expertise and reveals what it takes to be successful. You’ll get a handle of the basics of launching and growing your business, from writing a business plan and finding a great location to hiring and keeping great staff. Find out how to meet and exceed customer expectations, create a positive shopping experience, provide top-notch customer service, and earn customer loyalty. And, the Bonus CD includes forms, templates, and samples that help simplify every business task, from managing inventory to creating sales and more! Discover how to:
- Launch a successful independent retail business
- Create a Web site that shines
- Connect with customers and increase sales
- Simplify operations with forms and templates on the CD
- Handle legal and accounting issues
- Design stores that really work
- Practice the 10 keys to retail selling
- Use management practices proven in the trenches
- Make visual merchandising work for you
Make your new venture succeed beyond your wildest dreams with a little help from Retail Business Kit For Dummies!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Nyckelord: retail entrepreneur, independent retail, launch independent retail business, e-commerce, retail marketplace, connect with customers, rick segel, retail shop, retail sales, inventory management, merchandising, customer loyalty, markdown report, purchase order, credit slip, sample gift certificate, preferred customers, hiring staff, business plan, merchandise, branding, commercial lease, zoning permit, building permit, business license