- Provides a comprehensive introduction to microwave theory and microwave measurement techniques.
- Examines every aspect of microwave material properties, circuit design and applications.
- Presents materials property characterisation methods along with a discussion of the underlying theory.
- Outlines the importance of microwave absorbers in the reduction in noise levels in microwave circuits and their importance within defence industry applications.
- Relates each measurement technique to its application across the fields of microwave engineering, high-speed electronics, remote sensing and the physical sciences.
This book will appeal to practising engineers and technicians working in the areas of RF, microwaves, communications, solid-state devices and radar. Senior students, researchers in microwave engineering and microelectronics and material scientists will also find this book a very useful reference.