1. Scientific Realism and International Relations
Colin Wight, Jonathan Joseph
2. Reductionism, Emergence and Explanation in International Relations Theory
3. The International as Emergent: Challenging Old and New Orthodoxies in International Relations Theory
4. State Theory in International Relations: Why Realism Matters
5. Inside the American State: Reconciling Structural and Interpretive Analyses within a Critical Realist Perspective
6. What is Realism in International Law and Human Rights?
7. Is It Real? The Question of Juridical, Actual and Causal Responsibility in Sovereign Debt Settlements
8. Critical Realism and the Analysis of Democratisation: Does Philosophy of Science Matter?
9. Exploring Possible, Likely and Desirable Global Futures: Beyond the Closed vs Open Systems Dichotomy
10. Critical Realism, International Relations Theory and Marxism
11. World Market, World State, World Society: Marxian Insights and Scientific Realist Interrogations