1. Global Finance and the Role of Responsible Investors
2. New Values in Responsible Investment
3. The Legitimacy of ESG Standards as an Analytical Framework for Responsible Investment
4. Reputational Penalties in Financial Markets: An Ethical Mechanism?
Peter-Jan Engelen, Marc Essen
5. The Financial Performance of RI Funds After 2000
Olaf Weber, Marco Mansfeld, Eric Schirrmann
6. Responsible Investment by Pension Funds After the Financial Crisis
7. Private Equity as an Emerging Asset Class of Responsible Investment
Barbara Bosco, Nicola Misani
8. Responsible Investment and Exclusion Criteria: A Case Study from a Catholic Private Bank
Michael S. Aßländer, Markus Schenkel
9. Islamic Banking and Responsible Investment: Is a Fusion Possible?
Reza Zain Jaufeerally
10. What are Your Investments Doing Right Now?
11. Sustainability and Social Justice
Johann A. Klaassen
12. Reality and Potential of Responsible Investment
13. Why Responsible Investing?