1. Responsibility, Sovereignty and Cooperation — Reflections on the “Responsibility to Protect”
2. Sovereignty and the Responsibility to Protect in International Criminal Law
3. Managing Risks to Global Stability: the UN Security Council’s New-found Role Post Iraq
4. Comment on the Contribution by Volker Röben
5. Promoting the Unity of International Law: Standard-Setting by International Tribunals
6. Where Unity Is at Risk: When International Tribunals Proliferate
7. Genetic Resources of the Deep Sea — How Can They Be Preserved?
8. The Liability Annex to the Protocol on Environmental Protection to the Antarctic Treaty
9. The Strange Case of Human Rights and Intellectual Property: Is There a Way to Reconcile Dr. Jekyll with Mr. Hyde?
10. The Struggle for Minority Rights and Human Rights: Current Trends and Challenges
11. Minority Rights as Group-Protective Rights: A Challenge for the International Law of Human Rights
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
Avainsanat: LAW / General LAW000000