Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at Chichen Itza's massive El Castilo pyramid, swim in a cenote, and party in a steamy Caribbean cantina in Merida; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cancun, Cozumel and the Yucatan and begin your journey now!
- Inside Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, history, art, literature, Maya heritage, landscapes, wildlife, customs and etiquette
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Isla Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Costa Maya and the Southern Caribbean Coast, Yucatan State, Chichen Itza, Campeche, Chiapas and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan, our most comprehensive guide to Cancun, Cozumel and the Yucatan, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Mexico for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, John Hecht, Lucas Vidgen.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Avainsanat: guidebook, travelling, planning, plan, itineraries, vacation, holiday, ideas, authentic, experiences, top sights, top experiences, must-see, can't-miss, must see sights, can't miss, tour, touring, tourist, sights, top things to do, top sights to see, best experiences