Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Seattle is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Make your pilgrimage to the top of the iconic Space Needle, add your gum to the wall at Pike Place Market and pay homage to Jimi Hendrix at the EMP Museum; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Seattle and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Seattle Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, cuisine, lifestyle, nightlife Free, convenient pull-out Seattle map (included in print version), plus over 30 color maps
- Covers downtown, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, Belltown, Seattle Center, Queen Anne, Lake Union, Capitol Hill, the U District, Green Lake, Fremont, Ballard, Discovery Park, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Seattle , our most comprehensive guide to Seattle, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Seattle? Check out Pocket Seattle, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every Seattle, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Avainsanat: seattle; usa; guidebook; guide books; trip planner; best trips; travel trips; trip book; lonely planet best trips; romantic getaways;travelling book; travel advice; travel guides; adventure travel; travel and tourism; travel tips; travel guide books; travel planners; travel essentials; places to travel; books travel; book travel; travel planning; planning a trip; vacation ideas; best vacation; travel ideas; world?s best travel experiences; touring plans; tourist attractions; tour books; tours; tourist guide; tourist guide book; world best travel experiences;destinations; travel destinations; top travel destinations; dream destinations; great escapes; best escape; perfect escape; best ever travel tips; best travel tips; places to visit; places to visit before you die; cultural tourism;