Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Europe with Lonely Planet Europe's Best Trips , your passport to up-to-date advice. Featuring 40 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can discover Italy following our Grand Tour or wind your way along Ireland's Ring of Kerry, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Europe, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Europe's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - over 130 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Italy, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Europe's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Europe via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a European trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Europe guide, our most comprehensive guide to Europe, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific European country? Check out Lonely Planet Great Britain, France, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Austria or Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all these countries have to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Avainsanat: europe; road trips; guidebook; guide books; trip planner; best trips; travel trips; trip book; lonely planet best trips; romantic getaways;travelling book; travel advice; travel guides; adventure travel; travel and tourism; travel tips; travel guide books; travel planners; travel essentials; places to travel; books travel; book travel; travel planning; planning a trip; vacation ideas; best vacation; travel ideas; world?s best travel experiences; touring plans; tourist attractions; tour books; tours; tourist guide; tourist guide book; world best travel experiences;destinations; travel destinations; top travel destinations; dream destinations; great escapes; best escape; perfect escape; best ever travel tips; best travel tips; places to visit; places to visit before you die; cultural tourism;