Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Tasmania Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Tasmania by car. Featuring 4 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, experience Tasmania's magnificent rainforest, wilderness, wildlife and historic towns, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Tasmania, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Tasmania Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Hobart, Launceston, the Tarkine, Cradle Mountain and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Tasmania Road Trips is perfect for exploring Tasmania via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a Tasmania trip sans a car? Lonely Planet Tasmania guide, our most comprehensive guide to Tasmania, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
There's More in Store for You:
- See more of Australia's spectacular countryside and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Australia by car with Lonely Planet's Australia's Best Trips guide or Outback Australia Road Trips or Coastal Victoria Road Trips.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Avainsanat: Tasmania travel, Tasmania travel guide, Tasmania travel guidebook, Tasmania, Tasmania guide, Tasmania guidebook, Tasmania guide book, Tasmania travel guide book, Tasmania travel books, Tasmania road trips, Tasmanian road trip, driving in Tasmania, Tasmania driving tour, Tasmania's best trips, Tasmania's best drives, Australia's best trips, Australia's best drives, driving in Australia, Australian road trip, Australia road trips, Australia driving tour, Australia, Australia travel, Australia travel books, Australia guide, Australia guide book, Australia guidebook, Australia travel guide, Australia travel guidebook, Australia travel guide book, Launceston, the Tarkine