- The first collection to explore the contribution that geographical thinking can make to our understanding of modern Britain.
- Contains thirteen essays by leading scholars in the geography and history of twentieth-century Britain.
- Focuses on how and why geographies of Britain have formed and changed over the past century.
- Combines economic, political, social and cultural geographies.
- Demonstrates the vitality of work in this field and its relevance to everyday life.
Avainsanat: General & Introductory Geography