1. Accreditation in the Framework of Evaluation Activities: A Comparative Study in the European Higher Education Area
Stefanie Schwarz, Don F. Westerheijden
2. Accreditation and Differentiation: A Policy to Establish New Sectors in Austrian Higher Education
Hans Pechar, Cornelia Klepp
3. Czech Quality Assurance: The Tasks and Responsibilities of Accreditation and Evaluation
4. Ministerial Approval and Improvement-Oriented Evaluation in Denmark: An Alternative to Accreditation?
5. Three Rounds of Evaluation and the Idea of Accreditation in Finnish Higher Education
6. Quality Assurance and Accreditation in the Flemish Community of Belgium
7. The Changing Role of the State in French Higher Education: From Curriculum Control to Programme Accreditation
8. Shift of Paradigm in Quality Assurance in Germany: More Autonomy but Multiple Quality Assessment?
9. The National System of Higher Education in Greece: Waiting for a Systematic Quality Assurance System
10. Quality Assurance in Motion. Higher Education in Hungary after the Change of Regime and the First Cycle of Accreditation
11. Practice and Procedures Regarding Accreditation and Evaluation in the Irish Republic
12. Italy: Accreditation in Progress. Autonomy, Minimum Standards, Quality Assurance
Carlo Finocchietti, Silvia Capucci
13. Latvia: Completion of the First Accreditation Round — What Next?
14. Multipurpose Accreditation in Lithuania: Facilitating Quality Improvement, and Heading Towards a Binary System of Higher Education
Birut Victoria Mockien
15. The Netherlands: A Leader in Quality Assurance Follows the Accreditation Trend
Matgarita Jeliazkova, Don F. Westerheijden
16. The Blurring Boundaries Between Accreditation and Audit: The Case of Norway
17. Accreditation and Evaluation in Poland: Concepts, Developments and Trends
Ewa Chmielecka, Marcin DABrowski
18. Portugal: Professional and Academic Accreditation — The Impossible Marriage?
Alberto Amaral, Maria João Rosa
19. A Decade of Quality Assurance in Spanish Universities
20. From Audit to Accreditation-Like Processes: The Case of Sweden
21. Accreditation and Related Regulatory Matters in the United Kingdom
John Brennan, Ruth Williams
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
Avainsanat: EDUCATION / General EDU000000