Teach Yourself VISUALLY Office 2013
Learn the new Microsoft Office suite the easy, visual way
Microsoft Office 2013 is a power-packed suite of office productivity tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. This easy-to-use visual guide covers the basics of all six programs, with step-by-step instructions and full-color screen shots showing what you should see at each step. You'll also learn about using Office Internet and graphics tools, while the additional examples and advice scattered through the book give you tips on maximizing the Office suite. If you learn best when you can see how things are done, this book is for you.
- Shows you how to use Microsoft Office 2013 with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions illustrated with full-color screen shots
- Covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
- Includes additional information on using Office Internet and graphics tools
- Designed to help visual learners read less and learn more
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Office 2013 shows you how to use all six tools in the Office suite, step by step.
Avainsanat: Office Productivity - Microsoft (General & Office suite), Learn Microsoft Office, learn Office 2013, books about Office 2013, books about Microsoft Office, visual books, visual instruction, learn Office visually, learn to use Office 2013, learn to use Microsoft Office, visual guides to Office 2013, how to use Office 2013, books by Elaine Marmel, Elaine Marmel, Teach yourself visually, visually guides, visual books
- Marmel, Elaine
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)
- 448 sivua
- Tietotekniikka, tietoliikenne
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Painetun ISBN