Master PowerPoint and improve your presentation skills with one book!
In today's business climate, you need to know PowerPoint inside and out, and that's not all. You also need to be able to make a presentation that makes an impact. From using sophisticated transitions and animation in your PowerPoint presentations to interfacing in person with your audience, this information-packed book helps you succeed. Start creating professional-quality slides that captivate audiences and discover essential tips and techniques for making first-rate presentations, whether you're at a podium or online.
- Combines both the technical software skills and the soft presentation skills needed to be a successful presenter in today's business climate
- Explains PowerPoint 2013's features and tools in detail, so you can create impressive,professional presentations for your job
- Shows you essential formatting techniques, including tables and working with Layouts, Themes, and Masters
- Covers working with drawings and SmartArt, photos, charts, sounds, music, video, and data from other sources
- Explains how to prepare for live presentations and also how to create and present material in the Cloud or online, including e-learning
For compelling, successful presentations in person, in the cloud, or on the web, start with PowerPoint 2013 Bible.
Avainsanat: Microsoft PowerPoint, Books on PowerPoint, guide to PowerPoint 2013, guide to PowerPoint, how to use PowerPoint, how to use PowerPoint 2013, instructions on PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2013, Microsoft Office 2013, presentation software, using PowerPoint, slideshow presentations, effective PowerPoint presentations, how to make a good presentation, live presentations, online presentations, presenting to audiences, PowerPoint cloud presentations, PowerPoint webinars, PowerPoint e-learning