Practical Database Programming with Visual Basic.NET
The most up-to-date Visual Basic.NET programming textbookcovering both fundamentals and advanced-level programming techniquescomplete with examples and solutions
Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET) is an object-oriented computer programming language that can be viewed as an evolution of the classic Visual Basic (VB), which is implemented on the .NET Framework. Microsoft currently supplies two major implementations of Visual Basic: Microsoft Visual Studio (which is commercial software) and Microsoft Visual Studio Express (which is free of charge).
Forgoing the large amounts of programming codes found in most database programming books, Practical Database Programming with Visual Basic.NET shows students and professionals both how to develop professional and practical database programs in a Visual Basic.NET environment by using Visual Studio.NET Data Tools and Wizards related to ADO.NET 4.0, and how to apply codes that are auto-generated by solely using Wizards. The fully updated Second Edition:
- Covers both fundamentals and advanced database programming techniques
- Introduces three popular database systems with practical examples including MS Access, SQL Server 2008, and Oracle
- Features more than fifty sample projects with detailed illustrations and explanations to help students understand key techniques and programming technologies
- Includes downloadable programming codes and exercise questions
This book provides undergraduate and graduate students as well as database programmers and software engineers with the necessary tools to handle the database programming issues in the Visual Studio.NET environment.
Avainsanat: Programming / Visual Basic, ADO.NET 4.0, Visual Studio.NET 2010, Visual Basic.NET programming guide, Visual Basic.NET programming how to, ASP.NET 4.0, SQL Server 2008 database, Language Integrated Query, Database Programming, ASP.NET Programming, Database Application Programming, ASP.NET with Visual Basic.NET, Visual Basic Database Programming
- Bai, Ying
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- 1120 sivua
- Tietotekniikka, tietoliikenne
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Painetun ISBN