This guide to the hot new Droid 3 is just what you need to get the very most out of the next-generation smartphone from Google. Bestselling For Dummies author Dan Gookin keeps you ahead of the curve by thoroughly and clearly covering all the bases--from setup and configuration to using all the phone's features, texting, email, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using the camera, and much more.
- Helps you get the most out of your Droid 3 smartphone, which runs on the 4G LTE network
- Walks you through all features and functions of this Internet- and multimedia-enabled new model
- Covers setup and configuration, texting, email, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using the camera, and extending the battery
- Provides a host of useful tips, tricks, and techniques
- Touches on the over 200,000 available apps, which can be purchased from the Android Market or through the Verizon Droid-specific AppSphere
Now that you've got the new Droid 3, make the most of it with Droid 3 For Dummies!
Avainsanat: Computer Hardware (general), droid, droid 3, droid for dummies, droid 3 for dummies, guide to using a droid, how to use a droid, droid smartphones, introduction to droid, introductory guide to droid, basics of droid, droid guide, droid introduction, droid introductory guide, droid basics, Google Android 3, google android, android, android 3, google smartphone, android smartphone, guide to Droid 3, android phones, Motorola droid, Motorola smartphones, Motorola droid phone, Motorola Droid 3