The must-have book on the leading suite of software for graphic and web designers
Fully revised and updated this hands-on resource offers a one-stop learning opportunity through eight mini-book dedicated to each product inside Adobe's Design & Web Premium Suite. The mini-books include Adobe Creative Suite Basics, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks. The book may contain new image enhancements to After Effects, 64-bit versions of Illustrator and Flash Professional, and a new tool, dubbed Helium, that will enable designers to create content using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Contains new and updated content that will reflect the latest updates to software
- Offers the depth needed by novices and long-time professionals
- Covers the key features and tools users need to master individual programs to their fullest capacities
- Helps designers to be more creative and productive
- Filled with tips and techniques for using the 8 design programs
This popular package gives designers a full review of the most popular design and development tools on the market.
Avainsanat: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design &, Web Premium, CS6 Web Premium, CS6 Design Premium, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Adobe CS6, CS6, Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Premium, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe CS, learning CS, CS courses, Design Premium courses, learning Design Premium, learning Web design, courses in Web design, designing for the Web, Adobe classes, learning InDesign, learning Illustrator, learning Photoshop, learning Acrobat, learning Dreamweaver, learning Flash, learning Fireworks, Digital Classroom series, Digital Classroom books, After Effects, 64-bit, Illustrator, Flash Professional, Helium, HTML5, CSS3, web design, web premium, design premium, Adobe design premium