- Originally developed for mainframes but highly portable across platforms-from servers to desktops to handhelds-Rexx is an easy yet powerful scripting language that's widely used for rapid application development.
- Covers Rexx interpreters for specialized functions-object-oriented, mainframe, and handheld.
- There are 8 different free Rexx interpreters optimized for different platforms and uses. This book shows how to use them all.
- Shows how to script for GUIs, databases, web servers, XML, and other interfaces.
- Details how to make the best use of Rexx tools and interfaces, with examples for both Linux and Windows.
- Includes a tutorial with lots of examples to help people get up and running.
Avainsanat: COMPUTERS / Programming Languages / General COM051010