* "Make or break" information about equipment, especially the saddle
* A guide to training--cowboy style
* The subtle skill sets of winning western horsemanship, including six common rider faults and how to fix them
* Nurturing a partnership with your horse
* The ins and outs of western competitive sports and events such as reining, western speed contests, and team penning
With photos and drawings and advice from industry professionals Bret Brokcte, Nancy Cahill, Suzi Drnec, Linda Huck, and Linda Morse, this primer is ideal for the new riding enthusiast or the more experienced western rider who wants to fine-tune his or her skills. Happy trails to you!
Avainsanat: PETS / Horses / Riding PET006010