Mobile, Wireless, and Sensor Networks is divided into three distinct parts:
* Recent Advances in Wireless LANs and Multihop Wireless Networks
* Recent Advances and Research in Sensor Networks
* Middleware, Applications, and New Paradigms
In developing this collected work, the editors have emphasized two objectives:
* Helping readers bridge the gap and understand the relationship between practice and theory
* Helping readers bridge the gap and understand the relationships and common links among different types of wireless networks
Chapters are written by an international team of researchers and practitioners who are experts and trendsetters in their fields. Contributions represent both industry and academia, including IBM, National University of Singapore, Panasonic, Intel, and Seoul National University.
Students, researchers, and practitioners who need to stay abreast of new research and take advantage of the latest techniques in wireless communications will find this publication indispensable. Mobile, Wireless, and Sensor Networks provides a clear sense of where the industry is now, what challenges it faces, and where it is heading.