-Stephen M. Levy, CFRE, President of Levy Philanthropic Counsel
Former Chair of the Association of Professionals Foundation Board
Adjunct Professor of Philanthropy, Columbia University
Proven methods and techniques for running a successful annual giving campaign
Learn how to carry out winning annual giving campaigns that will help your nonprofit organization grow and increase its financial resources with Fundraising Fundamentals. Complete with the essential basics of fundraising and comprehensive enough to help experienced fundraisers improve their campaigns, this up-to-date Second Edition features key material on:
* How to find likely first-time donors
* Membership organizations and donor clubs
* Methods of donor renewal, upgrading, and reward
* Recruiting and training volunteer solicitors
* Multimedia and Internet soliciting techniques
- Greenfield, James M.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Wiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series
- eISBN (PDF)
- Painetun ISBN